Wednesday, February 6, 2013

I am in the Buffalo Airport, starting the first leg of my adventure.  I should be so excited but I am just dog tired at this point.  My mom is getting settled into the new facility, she is still in Hospice care, just not at the Palliative Care Center.  These past few weeks have been so emotionally draining that I am looking forward to the 14.5 hour flight, so I can sleep.  Thanks to my friend Trish, I have about 30 books on my iPad, so I can read too!  I am planning on posting from every airport today, even if it is a one liner!

For my Buffalo peeps, there are three ladies sitting at the airport and they have Tim Hortons roll aboard suitcases, they are Canadian I think, but I think it's cool that they have luggage from a coffee shop...oh did I mention that the cases are the same colour (see :) Canadian spelling) of the carry out coffee cups... Talk to you later from O'Hare :)

2 comments: